Even those who has fair skin and is susceptible to dark areas on inner thighs. Often the reason why women refuse to wear short shorts, mini or just have facilities.
Most women expect a miracle cream to lighten these areas, trying to get a result from their use or at least a little to align the General tone. Often after receiving a negative result or no, the woman refuses to fight and stops trying.
Focus on natural foods, which are more effectively cope with the transformation of the dark tones lighter. There are several useful home remedies that will definitely help you to cope with your problem as soon as you apply some effort. The advantages of using home remedies in the absence of harm to health and side effects.
Coconut oil and lemon juice
Coconut oil contains a number of nutrients for the epithelium and has a lightening effect on hyperpigmented skin. It helps reduce scars and stretch marks, eliminates flaking and moisturizes. Thanks to its unique composition, are able to gradually remove the dark spots from the skin. If you add lemon juice in coconut oil, the composition will be much faster.
How to use:
• Take coconut oil (about 3 tbsp).
• Add the juice of half a lemon (one third of the number of coconut oil).
• Apply on the inner thighs massaged.
• Massage to do for about 20 minutes. Massaging, increased blood flow in the skin with dark patches.
• Wash off the oil with warm water without using soap.
Use for applying, at least once a day.
Curd and lemon
It turns out an amazing remedy to whiten the skin of curd and lemon. The cheese has a beneficial effect on the skin as it is a natural ingredient which makes the skin hydrated and elastic. Lemon leaves a lovely fragrance on the skin and has a bleaching property that well “work” on dark inner thighs. A little bit of turmeric powder added to the curd, protect you from infection.
• Take one tablespoon of slightly sour curds.
• Add the juice of half a lemon and a pinch of turmeric powder.
• Mix these ingredients to obtain a smooth paste.
• Apply on dark inner thighs.
• Leave to dry mixture on the skin.
• Then in a circular motion, gently RUB a dry paste like scrub.
• Rinse the curd particles with water, then blot skin with a towel.
Using this paste daily, you will soon notice the effect of changing the color of the skin.
Sugar, lemon and honey
Sugar and honey exfoliates the skin and allows it to look more healthy. The lemon in this mixture serves as an additional bleaching agent that helps achieve results and reduce dark pigmentation.
Prepare a mixture of:
• Take one tablespoon of honey and the juice of half a lemon.
• Mix both ingredients and add one teaspoon of sugar.
• Apply the paste on the dark areas and RUB in a circular motion until you see that the sugar is completely melted or gone.
• Leave mixture on skin for five minutes and then wash off with water.
Every day during the week, repeat the procedure until you get the desired result.
Almond oil, lemon, milk and honey
Vitamin E rich almond oil, which copes well with the brightening and smoothing the skin. It helps to reduce hyperpigmentation of the inner thighs. The milk and honey moisturizes the skin and has antibacterial function.
Take three tablespoons of milk, add one tablespoon of honey and the juice of half a lemon. Then introduce a teaspoon of almond oil to the mixture. Make the application of the mixture on the area for 20 minutes. Washed off the skin with warm water.
Oatmeal, curd and lemon juice
Use the exfoliating properties of oatmeal and brightening ability of curd and lemon.
• Use one tablespoon of oatmeal, add a small amount of sour curd and a teaspoon of honey.
• Mix all the ingredients between them to the consistency of a smooth paste.
• Now apply the mixture on the dark skin inner thighs.
• Gently massage for about 3 minutes.
Rinse with water and dry with a towel. Performed once a day until desired result.
Potato and tomato juice, honey
Potatoes and tomatoes – the vegetables help with many skin problems. They both act as natural bleaching agents and are able to make the skin tone lighter. Honey provides anti-bacterial component and makes the skin soft, smooth and supple.
• Take a small piece of peeled potato and grate on the fine grater. Add the juice of half of tomato and one tablespoon of honey.
• Mix the ingredients and spread this paste on the entire dark inner thighs.
• Gently wash the skin after drying of the mixture.
Use this remedy twice a day.
Aloe Vera and vitamin E
Aloe has amazing properties for skin, you’ll be surprised how quickly it works.
• Squeeze the pulp of the aloe.
• Add a few drops of oil of vitamin E and stir.
• Apply this paste on the inside of the thighs and allowed to dry.
• Wash off with water and dry with a towel.
Use the method twice a day.
Lemon, glycerine and rose water
The lemon, glycerin and rose water when mixed together is a perfect moisturizing and lightening effect. This method not only helps in dealing with stains, but also helps to make the skin silky and elastic.
• Take equal quantities of glycerin and lemon juice.
• Add some rose water to the mixture.
• The best time to use this method is night. Before going to bed apply the mixture on the skin.
• Rinse composition is necessary in the morning.
This mixture should be used every day to get good result.
Whichever method you choose it will certainly help. You need only regularly carry out the procedure and monitor the condition of the skin.